Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm ready to go at 4 am every day

What the heck is happening to me?I thought I was "lazy". Where did the old "lazy" me go? I guess when you love what you do you get EXCITED to wake up in the morning! I have been waking up around 4 in the morning the past few nights, ready and rarin' to go, and I have to will my brain to shut off because I KNOW my body is not quite ready to get out of bed even if my brain thinks it is. I don't want to get run down in the afternoon (3 pm, always, NAP TIME becomes very appealing).

It is weird, but an amazing change. Loving what you do makes you want to get out if bed and get to it! I haven't felt like this in a very long time. It's refreshing!

Ok, back to work!

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

I am such a morning person. I'm up before 5 a.m. each and every morning. I found your blog through your post on MomsNetwork.

Powered by WebRing.